20080225

i live at the end of a five-and-a-half minute hallway...

at least, i feel like i am stuck at the end of such a long corridor today. i am having one of those unbelievably shitty days where it seems as if i cannot do anything correctly. nothing i draw is working out... proportions aren't agreeable... i cannot figure out how to fix my errors... and my computer has transformed into satan reincarnate (this last one is more of a regular thing, as my computer tends to exude pure evil on an almost-daily basis).

i would like nothing more than to start today over again, push my deadline back anther week, sketch out some new ideas, and get a fresh start. unfortunately, it seems like i am stuck, dealing with my unsatisfactory work, until i figure out what it is that i keep tripping over.

No comments: