20060503

30 days notice

i gave my thirty days notice to my landlord the other day and it dawned on me that i'll be out of here in less than a month. i have my thesis defense this afternoon, and barring a major disaster (... holding my breath until 4 this afternoon), i'll be on the final push toward graduation. i realize that this is pretty much all i talk about lately, but i'm just so bleeding ready for this whole period of my life to come to a close. 5 years is a lot to dedicate to anything, much less something that causes regular panic attacks and near-constant sleep-deprivation... i need a change more than i could possibly ever express in words.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How many streets radiate from the Arc de Triomphe?



12, duh.

Anonymous said...

What dummy received an honorary degree from Northwestern University?




Charlie McCarthy, duh.

syferium said...

yeah i'm really interested in where and how many streets radiate from the arc de Triomphe!

please visit my site:AllTablets-RX - the cheapest pharmacy